As per requirement of HEC, a member of assessment team must perform the following list of activities during program evaluation process:
- To review critically the SAR forwarded by QEC. Both quantitative and qualitative approaches should be used for review according to guidelines provided by HEC.
- To identify the grey areas in the SAR – if any – for additional appraisal and also to provide solid reasoning for establishing the authenticity of those grey areas.
- To visit the department and to participate in the meeting when required or arranged by QEC to verify the SAR’s contents or to enhance coordination with other Assessment Team members or with Program Team members.
- To visit the department to meet HODs for sharing the findings of previous visits and for sharing the experiences.
- To submit Assessment Report & Rubric Form on the prescribed formats.
- To provide practical and doable recommendations.